GB LASER lite2
AFFORDABLE RANGEFINDER with Vibration Alert & Slope
NEW GB Laser Lite2 has been changed to a thinner and more compact design. The GOLFBUDDY GB Laser Lite2 offers industry- leading technology to take any golfer’s game to the next level. This laser provides slope-adjusted distances with a Vibration Alert to make sure you are picking up the target no matter where you are on the course. Save strokes on the course, and money in your pocket with the GOLFBUDDY GB Laser Lite2.
- Faster measurement speed with ZST technology
- Design 2.0 - Compact design for optimal grip
- Easy Pin Finder Mode - Press and hold Power / Measurement button to activate Pin Finder Mode
- Putting Range (2~800 yards) - You can also measure the distance while putting
- Vibrate function - Accurate measurement with Vibration Alert
- Slope ON/OFF - Press and hold the MODE button for 5 seconds to turn the Slope feature on/oﬀ
- Bright LCD - Clear measurement with bright 6X magnification viewfinder
- USGA/R&A compliant-legal for handicap & tournament play
- IPX4 Water-Resistant
Faster measurement speed with ZST technology
Easy Pin Finder ModePress and hold Power / Measurement button to activate Pin Finder Mode.
Putting Range (2~800 yards)
Accurate measurement with Vibration Alert.
Press and hold the MODE button for 5 seconds to turn the Slope feature on/oﬀ
The GOLFBUDDY Laser lite 2 is IPX4 splash-proof rated, meaning it is suitable for use in light rain. Submerging in water is not recommended.
Size: 3.74" x 3.03" x 1.43 (95 x 77 x 36.4mm)
Weight: 4.93 oz (140g)
Color: Black / White / Red
Accuracy: +/-1 yard
Range: 2~ 880Y/ 2 ~ 800 M
Measuring Speed: 0.2 seconds
Battery: CR2 3V Lithium
Water Resistance: Yes - IPX4 (Light rain)
User Manual: CLICK HERE
This was given to me as a birthday gift by my husband Giovanni. Order #6241. My telephone is [****] and email address: [****].
I am not happy with the performance.
The laser does not lock onto the target. I get several different readings while it is pointed at the same object. If I cannot get it to work, I will be asking for a refund. Thank you. Eileen Cantarella