GolfBuddy products come with a limited warranty against defects in materials and workmanship when used under normal consumer use for a period of one (1) year (“Limited Warranty”). The Limited Warranty begins to run from the date of original retail purchase. GolfBuddy, at its sole and absolute discretion, shall either (i) replace or repair the defective part(s) or the unit with a new or reconditioned part(s), or (ii) issue a credit for the parts or products that are covered under the Limited Warranty.
This Limited Warranty is applicable only to the original authorized purchasers who purchase the products for resale and/or end users of the products. All authorized distributors shall provide its customers a copy of this Limited Warranty and communicate any and all waivers and limitations contained in this Limited Warranty. No unauthorized modifications to or unauthorized representations made by distributors will be valid or honored. The purchaser must present the original purchase receipt showing the date of purchase, place of purchase, and amount paid for the product in question, at the time a warranty claim is filed. The product must be in its original packaging along with all associated accessories and instruction manuals.
Warranty Claim Procedures
Please fill out and submit a claim form https://help.golfbuddyglobal.com/rma/request.asp. One you have submitted the claim, our system will provide an RA# via a pop up box at the top of the web page, which you will need to record and save for your records. All returned products must be accompanied by an original purchase receipt and the Return Authorization Number. Any products that are returned without the requisite information shall be returned at the purchaser’s cost and expense.
Except against defects in material and workmanship and as expressly warranted by GolfBuddy, GolfBuddy disclaims all warranties, express and implied, applicable to products, including, without limitation, any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose and any warranty that any products is delivered free of claims of third parties by way of infringement or the like. GolfBuddy disclaims all express and implied warranties applicable to products accessories and products which are not manufactured by GolfBuddy. GolfBuddy further disclaims all warranties applicable to products which are accepted by purchaser but are subsequently damaged as a result of the following events:
- GOLFBUDDY honors ebay purchases ONLY from storefront seller and not from individual seller.
- Product purchased through the internet, other e-commerce channels, or any distributor or retailer that obtained the Product from a supplier or distributor not authorized by GolfBuddy.
- Any and all loss or damage to the product during transit.
- Improper or non-recommended use, storage or handling of the product, use of product with non-GolfBuddy components such as USB cables or charges, misuse, operation at settings other than those recommended or specified, non-compliance with instructions or guidelines set forth in the User's Operation Manual.
- Modification or alteration of the Product in any manner, including but not limited to, removal or addition of any component or part by purchaser or unauthorized service provider, or any accidental or intentional damage to the Product.
- Any loss of software, firmware, data information, memory data contained on any products returned to GolfBuddy for repair, or those modifications necessary due to a change in the GPS made by the U.S. government or any other governmental agencies.
- Use of product in contravention with the laws of any country.
Limitation of Warranty
GOLFBUDDY SHALL NOT IN ANY EVENT BE LIABLE FOR INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR LIQUIDATED DAMAGES OR PENALTIES, INCLUDING CLAIMS FOR LOST REVENUE, PROFITS OR BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES, EVEN IF GOLFBUDDY HAD OR SHOULD HAVE HAD ANY KNOWLEDGE, ACTUAL OR CONSTRUCTIVE, OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. GOLFBUDDY’S TOTAL LIABILITY FOR ANY CLAIM ARISING HEREUNDER SHALL NOT EXCEED THE PURCHASE PRICE WHICH PURCHASER PAID FOR THE PRODUCT.